Our Client Reworks
, is looking for a motivated, full-time Data Analyst to strengthen their team!
Do you see the beauty in actionable numbers? Are you interested in testing, fine-tuning, and perfecting a life-style game with insights from data? If you said yes, you might be a perfect match to join small, but experienced team.
We're creating a next-generation home design game called Redecor on mobile. The game is on soft launch and our state-of-the-art big data platform runs on Google Cloud.
We take excellent care of our people by providing them the compensation, work environment, and resources they need to succeed in their roles. Read more about Reworks on our website! You have a chance to join the team at an early stage! You'll also have an opportunity to influence your role and grow with us while we're rolling out Redecor globally. YOU WILL
- Perform hands-on research, data exploration and analysis as part of the team.
- Provide data-based, analytical insights that help optimize features of the game and user experience. To start with, you will be monitoring and improving the in-game economy (stuff users have, gain and spend in the game) and randomized reward boxes.
- Improve the data we collect from the game with our developers.
- Collaborate in projects on machine learning, behavioral segmentation and monetization.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
- A degree in a quantitative subject area (such as Physics, Statistics, Math, Economics, or Computer Science).
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of statistics and mathematical modelling.
- Knowledge on Python/R, BigQuery, TensorFlow, Probabilistic modeling (Bayes), or particular ML models is a plus, but you will learn more on these as we go.
We take care of relocation matters. You can read more about benefits and other requirements by clicking the button below.
- Be part of an industry where data is fast, big, easy-to-collect, and a key to success.
- You can learn and build on top of an existing state-of-the-art data platform. The data is there, ready to be used, and we are already e.g. predicting with Tensor Flow models.
- You can be a part of the team building a global, next-generation home decor game
- You'll be working with a motivated, experienced, and fun team in a zero-bureaucracy environment
- You'll have a possibility to work remotely with flexible hours; a great work-life balance
- You can affect your role and the company
- We offer extensive healthcare plans and great compensation. You will be located in our office at Kamppi, Helsinki. There's also an option to start as part-time.