Our Client, Next Games
is looking for a Senior Game Programmer
to work with their talented and experienced developers. If you have the dedication and skills this is a unique opportunity to work with some of the world's best-known IPs such as The Walking Dead
, Blade Runner
and Stranger Things
, as well as some other exciting unannounced projects.
As a Senior Programmer
, you are responsible for creating new game features, maintaining the architecture, solving programming related technical issues, and you are also proactive in improving the technical state of the project.
Our Senior Programmers work with challenging technical tasks. This includes tasks such as working with live services, performance optimizations and architecture and live issues. As a good candidate you are proactive, motivated to work with variety of disciplines and personalities. Also helping other team members and acting as a mentor for other programmers. Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Specialist skills and competencies:
- Working together with team members in creating new functionality and maintaining old code base
- Taking responsibility and ownership of the code base
- Helping the more junior programming members of the team
- Showing leadership in the programming area
General skills and competencies:
- Strong C# programming skills
- Ability to work with a large existing code base
- Experience in data-driven systems
- Writing high-quality robust code
- Experience in working with a live product and SaaS
- Ability to understand and design code architecture
- Ability to produce code that follows OOP principles and design patterns
Basic requirements (education, experience):
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Active communicator
- Team player
- Excellent Unity skills
- +5 years of any programming experience
- Worked on multiple published game, ideally mobile
- Working on Unity
- Any version control system
- Passionate about making great F2P mobile games
- Ability to take responsibility of your work
- Ability to take feedback and build on it
- Enthusiasm to take part in designs
- Independent and proactive
- Strives in constant personal improvement
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally – and have fun while doing it.
Here at Next Games are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
We aim high, and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you'll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge. We take care of relocation matters. You can read more about benefits and other requirements by clicking the button below.