As a Mobile QA Engineer
, you will primarily take part in the development and planning of key features of the game from a QA point of view, as part of the development team! Getting excited about breaking things up, having strong attention to detail and being proactive is considered a big plus. It is a fast-paced working environment that appreciates work-life balance.
If you are passionate about responsive testing and have the drive to improve game performance, here's your chance!Responsibilities
- Working as part of the QA team, carrying point responsibility of the games QA process and testing
- Being the voice of the QA team during iteration plannings, on daily calls
- Being responsible for the major part of the game, taking care of its development and growth. Making suggestions based on QA related findings
- Test exciting new features while making sure existing functionality stays amazing
- Executing exploratory, performance, regression, and other complex testing tasks
- Assisting other QA team members. Researching, solving problems, and working both independently and in a team environment
Why join the team at Seriously?Seriously offers a steady working environment, not to mention free apples in the kitchen! They love transparency, trust each other, and give everyone control and responsibility for their work. They learn and grow together.
- Relevant experience in testing mobile games or app testing
- Passion for video games and testing, with an understanding of QA methodologies
- Ability to write relevant, actionable, and reproducible bug reports and test cases that stand up to scrutiny
- Working knowledge of JIRA and client-server testing
- Hands on experience of manual mobile testing
- Good analytical skills and command of spreadsheets
- Ability to learn new tools, systems, and workflows
- Fluent in English as it's our working language
"We dare to say that we are one of the most successful gaming companies in Finland so with us you surely are working with the best on the field!" - Seriously Digital Entertainment
How to apply?
Please submit your LinkedIn profile or CV with a Cover letter stating your salary request and the earliest possible as the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found. Please click apply now to submit your profile through the application system as we do not accept applications via email.