Our client, Sulake is currently looking for a Senior Game Developer
to join their team in Helsinki.
Do you have solid opinions on what makes good architecture and are you ready to develop and shift your views as technology and your skills progress?
While working with them, you won't get ready-made design specs handed to you – plans are created and executed in teams. Any experience of agile practices is a plus and at the very least you will believe in the benefits of developing in short, iterative cycles. Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and improving the game engine's architecture.
- Ensuring code quality and conducting code reviews.
- Creating complex game mechanics.
We take care of relocation matters. You can read more about benefits and other requirements by clicking the button below.
- Solid knowledge of Unity.
- C# / .NET
- Good understanding of design patterns.